As April approaches, here on the East coast we have experienced the third NOR' Easter; we are over wearing layered clothing, boots, and scarves, yet ready to bare some skin and let are toes hang out. While it might be too early to let your toes show, in some places, never fear, the Mule, has been shutting the scene down season after season with its versatile, vibrant, comfortable, and sassy look. Mules are the perfect transition shoe, allowing just the right amount of coverage for those winter mornings yet spring afternoons, if you know what I mean. To play around with day to night shoes, mules are the answer to that. Velvet and satin mules with dark colors such as burgundy, gray, olive green, and black will compliment your evening outfit, staying in the lines of the dark colors will make your look more streamline. More pop you say, mules come in every color and texture you can imagine. Spring forward and throw on a pastel palette mule, mustard yellow or even a metallic mule to give your spring outfit that added flare. Some popular mules from inexpensive to expensive are Forever 21, Nine West, Who What Wear, Steve Madden, Sam Eldeman, Rebecca Minkoff, Prada, and Gucci to name a few. Today's read you will find mules from every color and texture to slide on and slide into April with a new attitude, look, and shoe. So, get you a pair of mules, any color, Act Quickly, you won't be disappointed!
What are you waiting for?
The once backless loafer is the new MULE...
Take Away Message: You can never have enough shoes, mules come in every color and style, you'll find one or more in which you like, so purchase multiple (only if you can). :)
1. Describe an interesting job listing that you've found.
- Editorial Stylist
2. Name one new skill that you would need to be successful at this job?
- Leaving a lasting impression on the viewers style conscious.
3. Describe a brief plan for how you are going to acquire that skill.
- Working behind the scenes on editorials, magazines covers and campaigns by volunteering for my local magazine.
- Creating my own editorial looks and posting them on social media.
- Studying the great editorial stylists and learn from them.
- Grab inspirations from all things.
Thank you Pinterest for the awesome images always!
Thank you Trend(ers) for reading. Please Subscribe on the Bloggin Tab!
Until Next Time...